Monday, September 24, 2018

Saturday 22nd September

Headed off by myself towards the Halswell Quarry planting.  The normal route down Ford Road, across the river down the alley past New World and as I got to Buxton St the phone went.  McGyver was at my place so we agreed that I would meet him at New World.  Did that and we were off again through the park around the river and stopped at Tinkerbell and The Little Bumblebee on her new bike.  We then cruised off to Halswell and rode up the road to the Start of the Crocidile.  The Bumblebee encouraged us to head up The Low Road which we did.  Then we came down and dropped into Crocidle and Murphs before hitting the planting site.  Great run down the hill.  Amazing how many new little tracks appearing here.  Tinks and Bumblebee headed home early so McGyver and I headed home.  Head wind and me struggling with no energy left.  Had to stop along the way but we made it...or should I say I made it.  McGyver very supportive and patient.  Good ride in the end.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3159436963

No comments: