Monday, September 3, 2018

Saturday 1st September

Decided it was time to test myself on a hill.  I got dropped off at the top of the tarmac on Huntsbury where i played while I waited for The Cook and Mellonfarmer to ride up.  From here it was a steady grind up to the top.  It was tougher than I hoped but I made it to the top.  From here it was around the Traverse at a steady pace.  Nowhere near as fast as usual for me and then we dropped down to the skidder site.  The boys went via the rockgarden and gums while I took the easy route down.  Now we have to go down the road to the park as the other roue has been closed to riders which is dum.  It puts more riders on the road.  Anyhow we head down and entered the park through Captain Cook, which was greasy as.  I dabbed in one spot and then as it joins the main track it was a grease pit and I nearly came off.  Mellonfarmer headed down shredzilla while the Cook led of down Loess ride.  The top section was pretty greasy in spots but dried out as you went further down.  Mellonfarmer was off the bike on his journey in one spot cos it was greasy as.  We all made it down where we went and had a drink and some food.  From here it was the usual route homewards for us.  Felt good to be out but gosh I was stuffed.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3118161079

No comments: