Monday, September 17, 2018

Sunday 9th September

I drove up to Upper Major Hornbrook and parked up.  Got on my bike and did a small loop near the bottom while I waited for the lads to ride up.  Big possee of Dozer, Mellonfarmer, McGyver, The Cook, Tinkerbell and Phatboy.  I led up the hill, gasping all the time and then let them lead around the top of John Brittain before crossing the road and heading up over Mt Pleasant.  That was a tough climb and I had to walk about 100 metres of it.  Finally at the top and then it was down hill.  Loved it.  Felt alive. We had a regroup above the ruins.  The lads headed down Greenwood for their thing and I headed down the single track to the pines before climbing out the old way and dropping down Brittain again.  Nicew wee loop for me.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3133972057

No comments: