Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Sunday 4th November

I thought I should put something down on the blog.  I drove out to sumner while Dozer, The Cook and Tinkerbell met at Bugs and the 4 of them rode from there.  I parked up outside Dot Com and headed off towards Ct Thomas.  Grunted my way up there with quite a few dabs on the steep stuff.  I went out the walking track at the top as I was totally stuffed.  Watched the guys as they rode up.  From here they started the Godley head track while I rode the road with the intention of meeting them at the top of Anaconda.  I noticed they had put in a cattlestop at the farmtrack that joins up with the track so grunted up here in time to hook up with the lads.  From here I followed them all the way to the Anaconda.  They headed on towards Godley while I dropped down at a relaxed pace.  Headed over Scarborough at a leisurely pace and got my orders in at Dot Com before the lads arrived.  I drove home while they slogged into the wind all the way home.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3233107705

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3233201992

No comments: