Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tuesday 29th March

I collected The Cook and headed up to Upper Major Hornbrook where we hooked up with Phatboy.  The 3 of us headed up the singletrack at a steady pace.  Phatboy led, then me and The Cook but all of us quite close actually.  Swung into Upper JB track and along to the road where we crossed over and into Mt Pleasant Track.  Same order applied.  Good climb up with Cook throwing a chain just before the top.  We headed down and I took the lead.  Had a bloody good run here, smooth through the rocks and flowed the tussocks.  Regrouped at the bottom before going back into the same order foe the ride out the top of Greenwood.  Cleaned all of this even my hated rocky section.  The Cook actually pulled his foot out of his shoe somehow.  Up the road and onto Broadleaf.  The Cook showing that his long illness could be over as he rde up here alongside Phatboy at a good pace.  I spun my rear wheel on the gravel and nearly nutted myself.  Ouch.  At the Mt Pleasant Track Phatboy stopped for a photo so I led off.  Smooth run down here with a regroup at the road.  Into Upper JB for a fast crossing and then into the Lower section.  Fast flowy fun it was.  All of us hitting it at speed.  No offs although some front wheel sliding by the Cook saw him squeezing his cheeks together once.  Good fast short ride.  No lights were switched on or injured.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1404977241

No comments: