Monday, April 1, 2019

Sunday 31st March

It seems I am the only person writing this blog.  I finally got back on the bike and chose to meet the lads at the bottom of Lower John Brittain.  Drove up into the cloud and unloaded.  It was cool and dampish.  The lads, Phatboy, Tinekerbell, The Cook and Dozer arrived at the same time so they had me lead the way to the top.  I had no idea where I was towardss the end as my glasses were completely fogged up.  I removed them before we went on. From here I tail ended as 1st we rode the top of JB and then across the road and into Mt Pleasant track climb.  I was a tad slow with legs giving out along the way. Phone rung and it was Mellonfarmer who said he would meet at the top on his Fatwheeled beast.  Finally at the top and MF rode up.  Down we went in not a bad run considering the weather.  The Cook slowed down by lack of visibility.  Mellonfarmer and I headed down to the pines while the others headed down Greenwood.  We had a nice flow before climbing back up to the old entrance to Greenwood.  A slight adjustment to my gears helped.  Down JB to the ute.  I loaded up and headed to Dot Com to meet the others.  They had a good run down by all accounts.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3456611560

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3456761092

No comments: