Monday, January 21, 2019

Sunday 20th January

Up and to the gate by 8.30 to meet the Cook.  We rode around Hansens Park to the botoom of Huntsbury.  We waited their for The Cats Mother and waved to Tinkerbell who was meeting Bugs and Dozer at my place to start later.  Anyhow the 3 of us ambled up Huntsbury with a couple of short rests/regroups where the others waited for me to catch up.  Made it to the top ith a couple of miunutes to spare before the other 3 caught up.  Along the Travers, the first half for me was a tad slow but the 2nd half was better.  Down Thompsons and then regrouped at top of Choirboy.  Instead of tail ending I took the number 4 spot and had a good run down here.  Then we headed into Ct Cook which was good and we all cleaned this.  Then Loess ride with The Cats Mother taking tail end spot.  Enjoyable run down but tiring as always.  Tinkerbell and the Cats Mother headed home while the rest of us got a lift to the top.  2 very long stops while on the chairlift did not impress me at all.  We headed down Summit Connector (only the 2nd time for me) and then into Lower Ct Thomas.  The first time in a very long time.  Rode up to the top of Vic and took the Rock Garden, into Gums then down Shazzas, Brents, Bridges and out.  Long time since I did any of Vic park and it was fun.  Had a drink at FAVA and then home for a wee break.  29k so far.  I went out with Lady Janine for a practise ride in the sun and ended up doing just over 24k.  Big day and I was stuffed and sore at the end of it.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3340261012

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3340450849

No comments: