Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Sunday 28th April

I set off for a flat ride around to the mountain bike park, stopping to chat with Silverfoxes wife Di along the way.  Arrived with time to spare meeting The Cook before catching the 1st lift of the day.  Down the Summit Connector onto the bottom of Marleys and and at the start of Choirboy we hooked up with Phatboy.  We waited about 1 minute and the Tinkerbell and Jenna arrived.  Headed down Choirboy, me having my fastest run down here since I got map my ride.  Felt awesome.  We regrouped at the top of the park before heading down Loess rider.  Tinkerbell and The Cook took Captain Cook to start with so Phatboy and I got a jump.  Although I had a good run down here Tinkerbell caught me which meant that The Cook caught up also.  I let them both pass just so I could enjoy my run.  2Nd fastest time for me ever.  If I had not stopped it could of beemn my fastest. Regrouped with Tinks and Jenna heading home.  Up for another run this time down Yeah Yeah nah, onto Lord of the Possums (the joining spot has changed for some reason and LOP has a couple of jumpy bits being added) and then straight into Handle the Jandal.  Great run here although right at the end we got held up by a young fella.  Up for a lift and while the other 2 went down the same run I did the Green route so I would have to pedal and work to enjoy it.  Got some good speed up anyway.  Stopped for drinks beforew heading home.  Enjoyablke and got rid of some of my passes.  Need one more session to empty the card.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3511211074

No comments: