Sunday, January 17, 2016

Last camp ride. Friday 15th january

As it was the last ride I decided to mix it up with some of my favourite bits.  I headed up the road grinding to the saddle and then up the fire road to the start of Upper Corkscrew.  Down here catching a wee jump or 2 then down the steep to Jaws.  Nice run down here at a nice steady pace to the end.  Chatted with a couple of riders before I headed up Big Airs and into Skullduggery.  Good run down and followed all the way to the bottom.  No b line for me today as I jumped off the drop.  Very fancy.  Up Easyride and out to the start of the tracks via Halfpipe.  Into Kaiteriteri for a road ride home.  Some cluncking in the chain.  Could not spot it. so continued the road ride back to camp.  By the end i had all sorts of cluncking and slippage but made it back.  checked the chain and it was held together by just one side as a link had busted,  was it the jump or the landing??

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1309836527

No comments: