Saturday, January 16, 2016

Camp ride2. Thursday 7th.

Started early again and repeated the start of my first ride.  Much faster down Jaws this time cutting over a minute off my time.  Loved it just as much as the first time.  This time at the bottom I turnt sharp right and headed up Big Airs until I found Skullduggery.  headed around here at a steady pace.  This ambles along the side of the hill with narrow track and some big drops.  Nice run though.  Then into Scoot Track and swish before dropping down remedy.  real downhill here with some nice steep twisty drops.  Straight into Shady lady I went having fun now.  Grinning all the way.  from here I went along revelation and up Ziggys catching some guys at the top having a rest.  Chatted briefly before starting up Corkscrew at a steady pace. The young guys caught me and passed me.  They could not keep the pace and I slowly caught up.  just in time to see one of them walking up the steep top so I puffed past without stopping with a grin on my face.  Up the fire road repeating my first ride back.  Cut time off my Corkscrew climb also.

http://www.mapmyfitness.com/workout/1299979593

No comments: