Monday, March 9, 2015

Sunday 8th March

I had a Fourtieth Wedding Anniversary to go to for lunch and needed to be home super early so I did not arrange to ride with the group.  I headed out on my  own and went up Hunstbury to the top, a bit of water flowing so I headed back down then played in the streets doing some ups and downs before heading down and home.  Out for about 1.5 hours.  Nothing much but got out.  The boys canned the planned ride due to the weather but Bugs and Dozer went out later, cruised up Rapaki then left over Witch Hill, down the castle Rock track around to Greenwood for a blast then down Ct Thomas and home.  Meanwhile the Mellonfarmer took out his new Fat Wheeled bike to Bottlelake for a spin.  he likes something fat to ride it seems.  A whole new experience for him. See his  experience here>

No comments: