Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday 30th October

Picked up the Cook and headed up to the Kiwi.  Crowded carpoark so parked on the  edge.  Met up with Silverfox, Bugs, Phatboy and Texas.  Up the road to the top of Marleys and then I led off on the first  run.  Good pump and certainly got my  heart pumping.  Back up we went for a second run, Phatboy led, then me, took a couple of new lines.  At regroup we found Texas had punctured so the rest of us went up for another run.  Things to do so this was a full run back to the cars.  Phatboy, Bugs, Me in that order with Silverfox , The Cook.  At half way texas jumped in behind me.  I was chasing Buggs hard.  New work going on in the bottom section caught me by surprise but it looks promising.  Heart was bursting at the bottom.  Should of gone back for Just 1 more run.

No comments: