Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday 1st november

All the boys were not riding. Resting sore bottoms. The Cook and I went out and started up Gruntsbury. We were both feeling good and I stood in the pedals moist of the way. As we rode we talked and decided to get to the top of the road then head down and look around the new Cashel Mall. Before we came down we also rode all the up streets on the hill. Felt good but some sights were pretty sad. More broken homes than I realised up there. came down then McMillan Ave, Tennyson and then Colombo St all the way to Cashel. At this point I realised I forgot to let Sandals and Helmut know what we were doing. They were up in Vic Park. It was interesting having a look around town with so much missing. Loved the new mall and think this on a larger scale would be so cool for our city.

No comments: