Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday 6th november

I walked outside to find Phatboy had arrived and then Dozer blasted down the road in his car. we mounted up and rode around the river and then onto Centauras Rd before heading up dyers and stopping at sandals. I held onto Phatboy for all of half the climb but then he headed of into the distance. We hooked up with Silverfox and sandals before climbing up to Vic Park. A decision was made to climb up Old Dyers which was a first for some and ages since for others. Phatboy burned it up and the rest of us went up at quite a steady pace. Good climb for a change. Up Summit Rd and then a blast down Marleys. Holding onto Phatboy. I thought Silverfox was on my tail and worked hard to loose him only to find it was some other dude that I burnt off. We regrouped alongside some large posse before heading back up to Worsley. Down the body bag, up into the B Line. Great blast down here by all of us, then down the road into the last off road track. Really let rip in here and then we decided that we had plenty of time so all of us (except Silverfox) zigagged and zagged our way into the new Cashel Mall. Some somber moments looking around before blasting back home. Got tooted at twice by motorists. They must of liked our arses. A really good ride. You could tell that the others were still fit from the trip and I was happy to say that I did exceptionally well for me. did not drag the chain on the ups.

No comments: