Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday 5th July

I picked up Silverfox and drove out to Mcleans Island where we hooked up with Mellonfarmer, Phatboy, Twopot, The Cook, Tinkerbell, Dozer, Bugs, Te Rex, and Texas. 11 of us makes a big posse. We headed in and those who could go flat out took off while the rest of us broke into groups and hit out at best pace. Regrouped once then carried on. A few took the extra river loop while I carried on followed by the others. We stopped at the overpass and waited (felt like forever) for the fastboyz to catch up. Took off around the Coringa Loop which started working our legs over those awful lumps. Regrouped and back to the carpark. This ride was about fitness more than anything and although there was lots of frost about it was really enjoyable. I felt like I went better than Sunday and so I am happy. We will be meeting regarding the trip at Phatboys garage on Thursday 14th

No comments: