Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20th July

I picked up Silverfox and Sandals and headed up to Sign of the Kiwi where I was hoping to find Phatboy but no. I drove up the hill and he was not there either so drove back down to Kiwi and he had arrived with the Little Phat. We headed down Old Dyers. Phatboy, Little Phat, Me, Silverfox and Sandals. Phatboy had light issues and as I caught little Phat he cut in front. Nice run down here, sketchy being the best word. Regrouped and then headed around, across dyers and climbed into Vic park. Silverfox had a gear problem that Phatboy fixed. little Phat played on the jumps before heading up the grunty section (we took the walking track beside it) Up we went panting and grunting. Past the jumps park and up the Worm to the top. We dropped down Thompsons which was fun as usual. Climbed slowly to the top of Marleys. Same downhill order as the first but the Phatboys swapped order. Little Phat had light issues so Phatboy stopped with him to sort it out. I continued down with Silvefox chasing. What a run, screaming down here holding on, all of a sudden i seemed to pull away. Turns out Silverfox stopped. I continued as hard as I could all the way to the Kiwi. Sketchy, getting the jumps and loving the moment. The others all rolled in after a bit. Awesome ride. We then went home happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: