Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday 1st February

Sandals, Abba, Silverfox and I loaded up into the van and then went and picked up Bugs before driving out to Dot Com. We met Tinkerbell and Phatboy there before riding up Ct Thomas. Phatboy had dropped PB Jr and Couzin off at the top of Greenwood so they were down and on the way out to Godley before we really got started. Climbed on up having a pretty good run even though Tinkerbell had an off and Phatboy looked like he was trying to catch the Young ones. Up around Godley head with attempts made at old nemesis and great runs down to the top of Livingstone where Silverfox fixed a puncture. Up and over to Breeze where we met the 2 Young Ones. Abba, Sandals and I got some sort of Hayfever and coughed and coughed. I ended up upchucking cos of it and headed down the Snake. I had a good run. Abba had gone down before us all and I met him at the beginning of the Tail. We both decided to carry on through to Taylors. Watched the others come down and challenged Jnr to do another jump. I was still sick and went to the bogs where I upchucked again from coughing. Others went on up the road and Tinkerbell waited for me before slowing grinding to the top. Nice ride down through Thompsons before loading up and heading home.

No comments: