Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tuesday 7th September

Due to no ride over the weekend cos of a little 7.1 earthquake on Saturday at 4.35 I needed to get out. Felt skittish as hell and was pleased weather was not great over the hills. Bugs met at mine and we rode over to Phatboys and then onto Mellonfarmers to pick him and the Choirboy up. They had been on the hills earlier. We rode around the river looking at the destruction. I was amazed that I and most of my friends seem to have come out so well while others have been torn apart. It makes me feel sick to think of those who are suffering so. The roads are more like a jump park. We did not go far and headed back to Pomeroys quite quickly for a beer. Home by 9 for a nice relaxed sleep until my world was rocked again this morning.

No comments: