Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday 8th May

Due to Mothers Day being Sunday we organised a ride for today. First one had to go North, one to a wedding, one to a race, one to Sons sports, one to the Bay, then we had one helping one move and one needing to do ones things so after Bugs and I riding to Silverfoxes to meet absolutely nobody Bugs and I rode to Worsley Rd and started the uphill grunt. Just putt putted at a good pace, not to slow yet not like mellonfarmer would. He dabbed twice me 3 times but we both cleaned the steep gnarly top bit. Now we were pumped and off we went down the Nun. Nun of this track stopped us. The A line was cleaned 3 times by me and twice by him. Down we went at good speed. I was hitting all the jumps I normally do and looking for more. Bugs not loosing me nor was he gaining. Flowing it we were. Chuffed we were at the Kiwi. Back up to Vic park then sailed down the rock garden, into the Gums and down. Straight into Dazzas, raced through Brents and Bridges, Flow and hospital Corner. I took the high road and he took the low road and neither of us made it to Scotland afore ye. Then out we went as the drizzle started. Home by 11.45. Feeling real good.

No comments: