Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday 2nd March

The boyz and girlie went out on Sunday and I heard they had fun. Of course I can not put what they all did and they were to lazy to write it down. Not to worry. I am back.

Tuesday the Silverfox arrived so we set off picking Bugs up on the way. Arrived at Taylor's Mistake where Te Rex was and then waited for Phatboy and Mellonfarmer. Talk about the slow pair. We headed up the tail which is steeper before it starts and quite enjoyable. Then up the hill and out to Godley car park. Nice climb cleaning all except the 1 dab. Up and over towards Breeze Col, sun in the eyes before thinking lets go back so we did. Up the steep slopes, Te Rex cleaning them then the rest of us having differing success. We then took the under road section before blasting down the snake. Must say the work done on my rear shock makes it smooth. All I have to do now is get rid of the creaky saddle. Home just after 8.30.

No comments: