Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunday 14th March

This discription of Sunday arrived in my email today. I was not riding as I was feeling tired from the day before and took the oppurtunity of being childless to spend all morning in bed. Lazy Lazy me. I had heard that the 3 keen riders had a good ride and would of blown us all away by their staying power. I am pleased to attach this and if anyone wants to know who rode it, think feet first, remove your shoes and put something other than jandals on. :)


Track taken: Rapaki, Vernon, Traverse highway, Flying Nun, Seaseme Street, Dazers, The Dark Forest, The Hidden Track then Old Skool Bowenvale.
Participants: SilverFox, Dozer and Sandals.
Traverse note: Wheelchair acccess has been extended through/around Lava Flow with some rocks noteably missing and the likelyhood of encountering first time bike pushers & obstacles on this section of track was confirmed.
Hidden Track : consenses again that cleaning this section is not far off & do-able, but still remains undone by ride participants, with the excuse of a 27-30 degree sunbaker of a day. Summary: great ride, big smiles & much contentment all around.

No comments: