Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tuesday 17th march

Bugs showed up at my place so we loaded him in the ute and headed off. Picked up Silverfox and Sandals along the way. Met Dozer at the Marleys Halfway Carpark and headed up the road to the beginning of the track. At the top of Worsley we hooked up with Mellonfarmer and Jo of DoC. Up the track to the start of Marleys. I followed MF but my brakes were screeching and squealing. I was a tad concerned. Made it down and we then regrouped and went down the Guvnors Track. A first for most and loved it except for the noise and the climb out. Back up and around for another run down Marleys. Better but brakes worse so I waited while the rest did another loop. Chris pulled in so chatted until the group got back. We then left by various means.

No comments: