Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd November

Only the fittest and the fastest showed up at Dot Com today. Tinks, Bugs and me, Rubbajaws. Due to the slight humidity, which was about 98% we decided to head up Ct Thomas and left towards Godley. The ride up was pretty good. Tinks grumbling about dabbing on spots he normally doesn't, Bugs doing well considering his lack of riding and me impressed by riding a couple of bits that I never do. Then in the top stages I felt like I hit a wall which slowed me some. Onto the Godley track where we all went well for the most part. Bugs dabbed a bit on the first section but after this it was sweet. A flyer down the snake. Worth the uphill and the fear from being on the edge. Down the tail and then back up the road towards Sumner. Pleasant spin. Blasted down Nichols park and back to Dot Com for a coffee. All the wives showed up and so Tinks had to talk to Grace. Only 1.5 hours on the track and we stopped a few times. Enjoyable but short. Will look at the Crocodile for Tuesday. Also going to update the phone list soon. If you do not think you will be riding with us on a semi regular basis let me know and I will remove you from the list as it saves me time and money!! Gotta be in to enjoy.

No comments: