Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunday 15th November 2009

Tinkerbell, Dozer (Geez), Silverfox and I were the only ones around so we headed off about 9.14.32. Up Huntsbury we went. Warm it was and although we did the normal, "Let's take it easy" we cracked a good pace. At the top we headed left along Mt Vernon, where Tinks went off piste to explore and I jumped in front. Flowed well down towards Rapaki never dabbing and then we headed up Witch Hill to the high point for a regroup. I dabbed a couple of times where I never dab. Teach me for being cocky! Reversed back the way we had come, grunting up Vernon and then blasting around the traverse to the top of Vic. Good run by all through here. Down Thompsons for a food stop in the shade at Sign of the Kiwi. Twas warm on the track. Headed up and and then did the top of Marleys. Bloody great fun. Rode back up for a blast down Worsleys. Not done this for a while. Different lines but dry as and fast. Lotsa fun. Hit the road where Tinks tried to knock me off then a race down towards the hairpin. Scared myself with speed so pulled back a bit. Coffee and home for a deserved rest. Looking forward to Greenwood (via Richmond Hill) and Godley this coming Sunday.

No comments: