Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday 15th March 2009

Yippee a ride. We met over at Dot com. Silver fox, Sandals and I arrived together and met up with Fatboy, Warren and Geez. We were about to ride when Te Rex arrived. Off we went up Capt. Thomas. I took it easier as it's been a while but it was steady all the way. Enjoying it and not to worried. n the end just 2 minutes off what I would call a good push. We then went out the Godley head track to the Annaconda. The track through here was good and everyone was doing good times and cleaning lots. I managed to dab with my shin on one rock. Ouch shit and dam. Fatboy had his brother over, I did not want to push to hard and we were all happy to come down the snake. What a blast. Fatboy led, Silverfox, Warren then me. I left a gap and wanted to chase hard. Warren clicked and pushed hard. I gained for a while but that was it. It was a hooty run, jumps, a couple of oops and a whop and we were down. Great run and I was impressed. We regrouped and then we headed up and over Scarborough. I took it easy for most of it then stood in the pedals for the last grunt up to really ensure a workout. I was happy chappy. Made sure everyone was up and then we charged on down through Nicholson, stopped for coffee and home early.

No comments: