Monday, December 17, 2018

Sunday 16th December

I set off from mine at about 8.45 to try and make it to the top of Huntsbury at troughly the same time.  Phatboy, Bugs, Dozer, Tinkerbell and The Cook left about 9ish.  I grunted up the hill feeling not too bad and finally hit the Summit road.  Load clloud was hanging around and thinking the boys would not be far away sent them a text saying I would continue on slowly which I did. Steady run down Vernon with a few riders coming up which slowed me down, an average run across Witch Hill expecting the lads to catch me at any moment.  Continued around to Castle Rock and after stopping and looking back to see if the lads were there I decidsed to continue on.  Down Castle Rock and then rode around to Mt Pleasant.  Stopped and chatted with a bunch of E mtb riders and as the lads had not shown up I followed them up the hill.  Finally about half way up I saw the lads at the bottom.  I continued up and waited at the towers.  A bit of a break and then I followed them down Greenwood and then Ct Thomas.  Not a bad run, Phatboy decided to test how soft llanding in the grass is at the top of Ct Thomas along the way.  Drinks at Dot Com before a steady ride home.  Pushed hard for me.

https://www.mapmyride.com/workout/3289238887

No comments: