Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tuesday 24th January

Collected The Cook and drove to Worsley Rd where we unloaded the bikes.  Silverfox and Tinkerbell arrived so we rode into the Adventure Park and I led off up the uphill track.  Steady pace, dabbed on 1 section of hairpins on the way and eventually climbed out onto the access Rd that led us to the entrance into the lower green track.  I jumped in 1st and enjoyed a fast blast down to get my eye in.  Tinks came next followed eventually by Silverfox and The Cook.  They were delayed by Rex who they bumped into at the top.  Silverfox led off into the uphill for a 2nd loop.  Good run although dabbed on the same hairpin and then my phone rung.  This time we climbed to the start of Double overhead Cam.  Tinkerbell led followed by me.  Best and fastest run I have had down here shaving 41 seconds off my fastest time.  Felt good.  From here we went and had the customary beer at the cafe before riding back to the car and heading home.  Nice run .

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1969889738

No comments: