Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunday 13th November

Only a small posse today.  I went outside and met up with Dozer.  The 2 of us ambled up crapaki until it flattens and then sharp left into the new climb and cruise track on montgomerys Spur.  first time for me.  Nice ride.  Wish they would hook this up with lower rapaki for a great climb also.  Back onto Rapaki where Mellonfarmer was waiting for us.  We climbed along the new track along the Edge.  As it got a bit steeper Dozer hit the gravel while MF and I groveled up.  We both walked about 20meters of steep shit before riding it out.  Left into Witch Hill for a good run and then out to Castle Rock.  Good run down here before climbing around to the Col before mt Pleasant.  me running out of energy so had to stop for a bite.  Up we climbed feeling much better.  This time I followed the original line which is slightly overgrown while the 2 shortcuts have become the main line.  This cost me time and the other 2 gapped me.  I had a good run down to the regroup before we exited by the old greenwood entrance.  Down John Brittain and then out via mcCormacks Bay track which was real fun for a change.  Dry and slightly overgrown.  Cruised home via a bakery and the Twisted Hop.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1863796424

No comments: