Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Tuesday 25th Solo

Dropped my girls off to St John and headed out on a small training ride.  Headed around Cashmere Rd and up hackthorne Rd at a steady pace.  Nothing to harsh.  Then up into Vic park I went feeling quite chipper.  Took the walking track over the last hill by the picnic area and the info center, past the 19th Memorial.  Into the single track that loop around to the base of the gums etc.  Found a couple of big mud holes in here causing me to dab.   I then headed up the gutbuster, felt good and much faster than ever before really.  I then continued on up to the top of Vic Park and down Thompsons Track to Sign of the Kiwi.  Hung a sharp right and did the Old Dyers Rd track stopping to admire the view of all the new tracks in the adventure park.  Back up to Vic Park I went and then followed my uphill back to Dyers Rd for a quick blat down to the start.  Felt real good.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1830402656

No comments: