Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday 2nd October

Outside I went to find Silverfox and Tinkerbell ready and waiting.  Tinks first ride with the group since knee surgery.  We headed around and down Radley before turning towards the Heathcote  cut and the towpath to Ferrymead bridge where we connected with Dozer.  Up St Andrews at a steady pace until we reached John Brittain.  My idea of heading slightly right to avoid the little walk did not pay off but enough said.  heraded up with me leading feeling like I was doing good.  At the top I thought great timer for a rest and regroup but everyone was on my tail.  Into Old greenwood entrance rather than pushing Tinks too hard.  Good pace with me leading until a little dab when Dozer took over.  he showed me some skills while staying on his bike until we reached the ruins.. Little stop for a sandwich before heading down.  A great run down to the bottom, over the fence and then I managed to fall off in front of a bunch of guys stnding in the shingle.  We rode up Godley Head Rd before taking the farm track up the hill and heading back towards Evans Pass.  I had a blast here.  Have not done this track in this direction for years.  Taking all the high lines.  Fun oh fun.  Down Ct Thomas with dozer leading then Tinks, Me and the Fox.  Great run down here.  Out the bottom, downb the steps and then off to dot Com for drinks and snack before heading home.  Good pump with The Fox and Myself somehow leaving the other two behind across the causeway.  Regrouped at the bridge then Dozer split and we merry three finished our ride home.  Fun in the sun.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1785012224

No comments: