Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tuesday 20th November

We did the same ride as we did a few weeks ago with a slightly bigger crew.  Silverfox, The Cook and I met up with Dozer, Texas, Bugs and Sandals at Upper major Hornbrook.  We rode up Lower JB which was in perfect condition considering the rain.  Steady run then up Broadleaf Lane where Dozer was amped and leading.  We then tried to find an alternative way of joining onto the New Mt Pleasant track by going off piste.  Did not work though.  We then did a run down here regrouping at the top of greenwood.  Bugs led off with me next then Silverfox Dozer etc.  Did not stop at all.  Flowed really nice all the way.  I again cleaned both rocks at the bottom.  Now I have a technique I wonder way I ever had problems.  We then hauled up the road turning onto the access track at the pines.  Rode up and did the top side of greenwood towards Mt Pleasant.  Great run then regrouped and did lower JB to finish.  Once again a great Tuesday pump.

No comments: