Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday 9th April

Hopped up and drove over to pick up silverfox. We then headed up Worsley Rd to meet up with TeRex, Texas, Tinkerbell, Dozer and Phatboy. We headed up the dirt at a steady clip. I was happy with my ride only dabbing once before getting to the BodyBag. Te Rex led off followed by Tinks and Phatboy. I got 2/3rds of the way and went phizz. Jsut as te Rex came down for another loop. Phatboy stopped but got started and finished while Tinks also cleaned it. Up to the top of Marleys before attacking down the Nun. Awesome run down cleaning everything, taking some new lines and getting all the jumps. Well this was me, others obviously enjoyed other than Silverfox who had a tyre issue again!! The rest of us got down to the Kiwi before toodling up to hook up with the Fox at halfway. From here a nice climb to top of worsleys Rd before I headed down the bodybag at a blistering pace and then climbed up to the start of our good old B Line. I was here before the others actually came down the bag. I led off down the hill, loving it and cleaning all but one little bump. Regrouped at the rock look out before heading down again. Excellant run with all jumps cleaned and then we shot down the high line before climbing back up to do the lowline. This was awesome with me cleaning everything with absolutely no dabs. Felt good. We then climbed up and finished the track before heading to Zeros for coffee. it was great as Wee fee came to visit. Lovely chat before going home. I also did a loop of hagley with the Famdangly before the day was done.

No comments: