Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tuesday 21st September

My last ride before my trip. I was hoping for the hills but alas the tracks were at avoid so we went out to Bottle lake. I picked up the cook and met Bugs, Texas, Mellonfarmer and Phatboy who were all early by 5 minutes. We headed out the normal route towards North Beach stopping for regroups along the way, then along the beach to the new cut. carried on, me a tad slow. Not long after we had the most interesting thing happen. I was trailing along at my own pace and due to this took a cut out to meet the lads before heading into the last section to Spencer Park. The Cook was not in the group because he wondered where I was and due to this he ended up riding by himself while the rest of us split into two packs to try and find him. Wventually we made it back to the cars where he was waiting. made a boring track eventful.

No comments: