Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tuesday 31st May

Drove over to Worsley Rd and up to the bottom of the track. Hooking up with Tinkerbell, Texas, Bugs and Dozer. Started the climb. I was riding like shite. Wobbling along but I did not dab until I could blame Dozer for cutting across and taking my line. He of course says it was due to me mucking around. Who can you believe the guy typing or the person who is not on line. The truth is he was just out to get me and had no regard for my safety while aggressively cutting everyones lines. Now we can continue. I continued to wobble up the hill. We were all sucking air like crazy. The lines were just not happening. Wobble dab wobble dab. Not enjoying it at all. Finally made it to the bottom of the bag where we headed off to the b line track. Bugs led off for while I started to get some vision going. Got better and better as we went. No falls although I am sure that Dozer did give himself a fright. Kept going and enjoyed it quite well. In the last section Tinkerbell led us up the gharden path and we lost the track. Finally found it and I threw in the towell. In fact we all did. The plan was to have another loop, but no we headed down for coffee at the Foxes where I was taught to use my manners.

No comments: