Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday 7th May.

As Mothers day was gonna prevent me riding Sunday and I thought that tracks would be closed to boot I decided to ride Saturday. I loaded up and drove over to Dozers. Got his bike loaded and the 2 of us headed out to Bottlelake for a blast. With the no go zone in place we headed right to wards the Parklands side of the forest. Dozer leading at a good steady pace. Got to the rise and the lookout quite smartly. Looked at the work going down before I led off. Up and down, breathing hard all the way to the beach. We then headed back along the pace through a large area that stunk like nothing I know. Finally able to turn left and hook up with single track. Dozer led and we raced on through to the turn to Spencer Park. had a breather and then started the grind back. Stopped once to loan someone a pump before the final straight back to the carpark. Conditions were overcast with some light drizzle but we stayed dry. The track was in pretty good condition too. A few puddles but otherwise firm Enjoyed it very much. We then went and helped Phatboy shift.

No comments: