Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday 20th December

Silverfox and Abba met at mine at 8.45 promptly. It was warm with a chance of a storm. Interesting. We cruised around via the park and river to pick up Bugs. Our slow ride out to Dot Com was more of a pump. The slack asses passed us on the way. Phatboy and Mellonfarmer at least rode from Redcliffs while Tinkerbell and Dozer met us at Dot Com. A quick stop in the shade and off we went. I cleaned most of the step area and only dabbed when I caught up to the guy in front. Pleased me it did. From here it was the usual cruise. Abba and Dozer followed me while the others crept ahead. Stopped in the shade a couple of times as it was bloody hot. My hand started to ache quite bad on the way up and I nearly did the road around to the Anaconda. I did not though and although my hand got f....'in sore I was happy I did the single track. Rode well although I did notice a couple dabbing a lot. Abba sneaked off at the top of Evans and went home tired out. I took the new line above Livingstone Col only to find out it goes nowhere. Bummed out I was. From there a quick up and over to Breeze Col and a blast down the Anaconda. We all did well coming down. Great to be out. A haul up to the top of Scarborough and a blast down Nicholson Park. Some tosser in a car caused a bit of a problem for me coming down Whitewash head Rd. Lovely stop at Dot Com. Some chick tried to chat with a couple of lads and although they saw her lips move no one could hear what she said!! Then The Fox, The Rabbit and I rode home while the others drove as their part towards Global Warming.

No comments: