Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday 22 April 2009

Well it seems as if no one went out on the weekend (except for Nelsie and Mellonfarmer who went out Sunday night). Well actually Fatboy and I did but not riding. Hamilton 400 was great, plenty to drink and lotsa fun catching up with old friends. So for the ride we all met up at Broad Park, there was Fatboy, Mellonfarmer, Tinkerbell, Sandals, Silverfox, Abba, myself, Bugs and his mate (sorry forgot his name). We all set off along the beach. I was ready for a steady ride rather than lotsa little blasts so that is how I rode. Fastboys leading of course, MF and Tinks on singly ringly bikes. Sandals had never done a night ride so she followed me through. Good pace first through to carpark entrance. Along this track met quite a few heading towards us, some were very rude and did not make way or move much. Barstards!! From here went straight through main track to Spencer Park. A couple of regroups along the way. A stop for a bite, a chat and then homeward we came. Sandals little light starting giving out and after some discussion Whats his name? gave over a small spare which enabled her to continue. She stayed close to me for extra light. On the last blast back towards the beach more of the lads tucked in behind us which gave extra light and so I pushed it a wee bit harder. A quick rest at the shelter and then out we went. Enjoyed the ride and looking forward to Sunday.

Important notice.
Silverfox and Di are having drinks on Saturday night. An after Chemo party. If you are keen and do not know where and when give me a call. Also mellonfarmers B/day party on the 2nd, once again I can give you details. PFMTBC members welcome.

1 comment:

swtchbckr said...

his name was Dallas...