Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Saturday 4th February

Hooked up with Phatboy, The Cook and Dozer on his new Trek and we headed up Rapaki.  Me feeling sore all the way.  Dozer still working out how to ride his machine.loop of Montgomery before the last uphill of Rapaki.  Others did some of the side singletrack while I headed up the smooth track.  Quick regroup before heading over Mt Vernon with me leading.  Another quick regroup before Phatboy led off around the Traverse.  All good until the dipper which really hurt my ribs.  I took the road down to The Kiwi while the others did Thompsons then we headed down Old Dyers for a look before climbing back to the skidder site.  Down Shazzas which hurt so much I rode down K2 while the others did Bridges etc.  Down the track and headed home for an early finish.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1989523895

No comments: