Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tuesday 6th December

I rode from Thorrington School around Cashmere Rd and hooked up with Silverfox for a late start.  Dozer, Bugs, Tinkerbell, Phatboy and The Cook started earlier from the exit to Lower Dyers Rd track which they rode up and then did a couple of loops of Marleys before heading back down the same track stopping along the way to look at big cables in the bush....yeah right.

Silverfox and I did a steady climb up Hackthorne Rd before hitting the steeper section into Vic park.  I led over the shingle track past the visitors Centre and then to the digger site.  From here we headed straight up the guts track.  I cleaned it while the Fox had a wee push when the going got a bit tough.  Continued on up and then through the pines to the top of Vic.  Had a nice run down Thompsons and then ambled over to the start of lower Dyers.  Looked to see if we could spot the boys but no sign of them.  I led off down Dyers track having some fun.  Got to the first big open section and what do I find.  A bunch of lads coming out of the forest with silly grins on their faces.  "Oh we have just been looking at big cables in here, do you want a look?"  No way I say thinking what sort of cables are you really looking at?   Silverfox rode up and then we all headed down as a group to their cars.  They drove down to the bar me thinks.  Silverfox and I rode back up into Vic Park and retraced our ride down the hill.  I nearly rearended a car in Vic Park along the way.  At Hackthorne and Dyers Cnr Silverfox headed down Hackthorne while I went down Dyers.  Nice little ride.

2 Map my rides to show.  Mine and the boys.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1898676518

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/1898668910






No comments: