Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 6, The Final day on the 21st October.

We awoke early transferring all our luggage to the lower unit.  We then rode across town and redid our run on PolHill missing out Barking Emu.  Much harder riding than the first trip up here because of tired legs.  I found it easier going than I expected but I had kept myself to a steady slow pace the whole trip when climbing.  We stopped at the Wind Turbine and actually had a sight across Wellington before dropping back down the hill.  Everyone had a good blast.  We then crossed town at differing times before showers.  Everything had to be packed into boxes and bags.  We then headed each to his own into town for a look around.  I must say the Gallipoli display at Te papa was very moving.  Flew home.  No major injuries or breakages.  A successful trip.

No comments: