Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tuesday 20th November

I collected The Cook and drove to the top of Worsleys Rd.  We hooked up with Tinkerbell and Bugs.  We then started the grind up the old Worsley Track.  This just seems to be more rutted everytime I ride it. (it has been a while since I went up here too).  Climbed up in good time having a few dabs after the halfway  rest stop but otherwise enjoying the challenge.  We headed up towards the entrance to B line with Bugs suggesting we take the old line and me saying lead us to Tommy 2 track.  Eventually thats what he did.  The line up here is quite interesting.  At the top he decided to take the left line instead of the line they took last time.  Turns out the Left line is  Tommy 2 and the other line is Hang Loose.  Anyway we headed down enjoying the flow of the track.  As we progressed it got steeper and steeper.  I was enjoying myself immensely.  I admit to dabbing in one corner and then I baulked at another.  I think in the end we all dabbed. The Cook baulked in a few spots, Bugs once but Tinkerbell cleaned the lot.  Good challenge to do though and I will clean it all faster next time around.  At the bottom we chatted to a couple of dudes before riding up to the 4wd drive track and headed up to Fight Club.  I had only done this once.  A good blast down here with all of us cleaning it.  Up to the top and then out via the bottom tracks.  A short ride but a good ride.

No comments: