Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday 10th June

I did not ride due to cold snotty nose and the fact I got no sleep from this.  Dozer collected Silverfox and headed out to Taylors where they hooked up with Mellonfarmer, Phatboy and Bugs.  From here they clambered up the road to the singletrack turnoff.  A little greasy grunt to the stile where they caught their respective breathes before a steep greasy climb which nobody cleaned (Well not to my knowledge) before cruising up the shingle road top the tarmac.  Instead of going up the farm track we venutred recently and turning right along the single track to Evans they turnt right and did the road to Evans.  Strange people that they are and then rode the single track back.  Greasy rocks prevented anyone cleaning it without dabbing (so I have been told), at Breeze cold they talked for a while.  From here around the single track to the end before returning and blasting down the snake and its tail.  Good ride and I wish I had of made it!!!

No comments: