Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday 27th march

Nearly pulled out of ride but ended up driving around and picking up Silverfox, then up to Sandals place to find she had already gone. Drove to the Kiwi and in short order Bugs, Tinkerbell and Dozer arrived. We headed up the road finding Sandals halfway up. From here we continued up to the top of the hill. We sorted out an order and headed down. Theres been some work done since last time I was up here. I had a very average ride with my mind not on the track. The others all seemed to be doing ok. At the middle point we headed out and climbed back to the top. I decided that I would head all the way down to the Kiwi while the others did another short loop. I found Silverfox just down the track with a puncture then nearly ran over Tinkerbell who is finding all sorts of problems with his bike (only because he has ridden a new bike) and then stopped to inform the rest about Silverfox and his flat. They headed up while I headed down. The track was so busy it was hard to find a gap. Good run down to the van. Silverfox showed up on foott due to yet another flat. Shortly the rest joined us and we headed home. Lights needed next week.

No comments: