Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesday 15th March

Mellonfarmer arrived and we headed around to pick up Silverfox. Stopped and oohed and aahed over his crack...s in his house. Pretty Big but house seems to look somewhat straight. Mellonfarmer and I thought that the timber framing was solid even if the blocks weren't. We all then headed up Hackthorne, and Dyers to the Sign of the Kiwi where we were met by Dozer. Cold wind blowing and rain threatening as we headed up the road. Helmut was at the Marley's car park and we all continued the amble up the road catching Jandals then hooking up with Sandals at the top. Helmut led off followed by Mellonfarmer then me then the others. Helmut pulled over along the way so passed him. Had a good run down to the car park where we all regrouped. Jandals headed down and we all headed up for another run. Same order coming down but I think I rode it better this time. Mellonfarmer and Helmut had pulled up at the car park but I continued down towards Kiwi. They dropped in and gave chase catching me at the long brake less stretch. I got all the little jumps along the edge. Felt pretty good but can do better yet me feels. We regrouped and as I wanted an early finish and the weather was cold we all headed off. Sandals, Helmut and Mellonfarmer heading towards Vic to get down into Cashmere. Short but good ride.

No comments: