Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday 19th December

We gathered at mine before heading up Gruntsbury. There was Bugs, Mellonfarmer, Dozer, Tinkerbell, Helmut and me. The climb up the hill was slow and steady with the temperature great compared to Saturday. We climbed into the cloud at the pylon and out of it in the last section before the top. We then sorted out an order and then blasted along the traverse. Good run through here only stopping to let air out of mellonfarmers tyre and put air into Dozers. Good run around to Vic with a couple of us getting good air on the yump near the end. best I have ever flown on the yump. Down we started aiming for the rock garden then into Sandals new bit. On the steep corner I dabbed as I went around the tree (never looked like slamming it from my view) where Tinks thought I may slam the tree. Helmut then took us off to a new bit. Nice and steep but rideable. Rode the whole thing easily. then down another bit into lower cool runnings, Flow and New Bridges. Up Hidden as the rain started to come in. ( Not much but enough to make plastic mats sketchy) We rolled down Old skool quite well only stopping so mellonfarmer and Helmut could carry on talking (do they ever stop). The mat nearly had me but saved by the dirt at the end. Only 11am so we stopped for a coffee at the garden Centre. Home by 12ish.

No comments: